Chalk it Up Contest Rules
1. To be eligible to win, persons must:
o “Like” Asheville Regional Airport on Facebook
o Submit their name and a valid e-mail address on the entry form
o Correctly answer the three multiple-choice questions on the entry form
2. One entry per person per contest.
3. Persons must still “like” the Asheville Regional Airport page at the time of the drawing.
4. Persons must be at least 18 years of age to submit survey, qualify, and/or win.
5. Full time and part-time employees of Asheville Regional Airport, volunteers, tenants and any organization or agency affiliated with this contest, and their immediate family, or anyone who resides in the same household as the employee are ineligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
6. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
7. All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. No cash substitution will be available.
8. One grand prize will be awarded though random drawing of eligible survey entries submitted.
9. Grand Prize (3 -- one for each branch of the contest: AVL, Clear Channel, and Hendersonville Times News): A $600 AirTran Airways gift certificate, which is typically enough to purchase two round-trip tickets from Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) to Orlando International Airport (MCO) or Tampa International Airport (TPA). Any amount above $600 is the responsibility of the winner and will not be paid by Asheville Regional Airport or affiliate(s).
10. Airline gift card/travel voucher rules apply.
11. Winners to be determined by random drawing.
12. Winners to be notified by phone or e-mail.
13. Winners are solely responsible for all Federal, state, and local taxes that are applicable.
14. Winners are solely responsible for any additional fees not covered by the gift card/travel voucher.
15. The Asheville Regional Airport Authority is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or vouchers.
16. The Asheville Regional Airport Authority is not responsible for incomplete entry information.
17. Contest runs from 6:00a.m. on June 30, 2011, through 5:00p.m. on July 15, 2011.
18. Attempts will be made to notify the winner(s) between July 15, 2011, and July 22, 2011. If no contact is able to be made, another winner will be drawn.
19. Persons entering other contests involving AVL are only eligible to win one contest per calendar year.