Click on a question below to view the answer.
What airlines fly to/from AVL?
- Allegiant, Delta, United and US Airways.
What non-stop flights are there from AVL?
- Atlanta (ATL), Charlotte (CLT), Chicago (ORD), Detroit (DTW), Houston (IAH), Newark (EWR), New York (LGA), Orlando Sanford (SFB), Philadelphia (PHL).
When are you going to get a flight to Ft. Lauderdale/Washington D.C./ Denver/Other City I Love?
- We are always working to bring you new service and new routes. Airport staff members meet regularly with airlines to advocate for Western North Carolina residents and pass along the message that there are new destinations that would be well received by our travelers. So fear not — we hear your requests for non-stop flights to Ft. Lauderdale, Washington, D.C., Denver and other great cities and hope to bring good news to you in the future!
What time do the ticket counters open?
- Most ticket counters open at 4:30 a.m. Contact your airline directly for more information.
How much is a plane ticket?
- That depends on where you’re going, when you want to go, and how far in advance you book your ticket. You can find the best prices from Asheville Regional Airport here.
Who do I contact to make flight reservations?
- You can book your trip online right here. If you prefer, you can contact the airlines directly, or work with a travel agent.
What are the baggage restrictions?
- Carry-on: Most airlines allow one carry-on bag (not to exceed 45 linear inches — length, width, and height combined), and one personal item, such as a purse, laptop, etc. Please check with your airline prior to arriving at the airport.
- Checked: Number, size, and weight limitations vary by airline, as do fees. Please contact your airline for this information.
My checked baggage was lost/damaged — what can I do?
- You will need to file a claim with your airline at their ticket counter or by calling their toll-free baggage claim number:
- Allegiant: 1-866-719-3910
- Delta: 1-800-325-8224
- United: 1-800-335-2247
- US Airways: 1-800-371-4771