What airlines fly to/from AVL?
- Allegiant, Delta, United and American (US Airways).
What non-stop flights are there from AVL?
- Atlanta (ATL), Charlotte (CLT), Chicago (ORD), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Newark (EWR) seasonal, New York (LGA) seasonal, Orlando Sanford (SFB), Palm Beach (PBI), Punta Gorda/Ft. Myers (PGD), St. Pete/Clearwater (PIE)
When are you going to get a flight to Washington D.C./ Dallas/Other City I Love?
- We are always working to bring you new service and new routes. Airport staff members meet regularly with airlines to advocate for Western North Carolina residents and pass along the message that there are new destinations that would be well received by our travelers. So fear not — we hear your requests for non-stop flights to Washington, D.C., Dallas and other great cities and hope to bring good news to you in the future!
What time do the ticket counters open?
- Most ticket counters open at 4:30 a.m. Contact your airline directly for more information.
How much is a plane ticket?
Who do I contact to make flight reservations?
What are the baggage restrictions?
Carry-on: Most airlines allow one carry-on bag (not to exceed 45 linear inches — length, width, and height combined), and one personal item, such as a purse, laptop, etc. Please check with your airline prior to arriving at the airport. Please note that Allegiant, the low-cost carrier at AVL, charges separately for airline tickets, carry-on bags, checked bags, seat selection and other items.
Checked: Number, size, and weight limitations vary by airline, as do fees. Please contact your airline for this information.
My checked baggage was lost/damaged, so what can I do?
- You will need to file a claim with your airline at their ticket counter or by calling their toll-free baggage claim number:
- Allegiant: 1-866-719-3910
- Delta: 1-800-325-8224
- United: 1-800-335-2247
- US Airways: 1-800-371-4771