How much does parking cost?
Does the Asheville Airport have a USO lounge?
Unfortunately, because we’re a smaller airport, we don’t currently have a USO (United Service Organization) in our terminal.
Can I park my RV in the airport parking lot while I travel?
- Yes, if space is available in one of the lots. Please contact Standard Parking at 828-209-2126 for more information.
Do you have computers for passenger use?
- No, but we do have free Wi-Fi throughout the terminal. And if you need something printed out, or information about the area, please visit our Guest Services Center in Baggage Claim.
Do you have power outlets in the gate areas?
- Yes! There are also power outlets available at the Recharge Stations, located post-security, and at several café tables, benches and in the Business Center located near Gates 1-3.
Does AVL have internet access?
- Yes! Free Wi-Fi is available through the terminal. Wired Ethernet connections are available at the Recharge Station, located post-security.
Do you have an information center at the airport?
Is there a USPS mailbox at AVL?
- Yes, in the main lobby area of the terminal, near the Art Gallery.
Can I purchase postage at AVL?
- Yes, at our Guest Services Center, which opens at 8:30 a.m. daily.
Is there an ATM at AVL?
- Yes, in the main lobby area near the security checkpoint.
Where can I purchase a newspaper?
- Newspapers are sold in the gift shop in the main lobby area of the terminal, and at the post-security concession area.
Where are the designated smoking areas?
- AVL is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited in all public areas, including restaurants and bars. Designated outdoor smoking areas are clearly marked outside the terminal.
Can I escort a minor traveling alone or another person requiring assistance to their gate?
- Most airlines will provide a gate pass for a friend or family member to accompany a traveler with medical, parental, or other specific, verifiable need to do so. Check with your airline for more information.
What kind of ground transportation is available?
Where do I pick up arriving passengers?
- Baggage Claim, at the far (South) end of the terminal, is the designated area for picking up arriving passengers. You may park in Short-Term parking and meet your passenger inside the terminal, or, if you wish to remain inside your vehicle, we offer a free cell phone parking lot just past the terminal on the right (watch for orange signs). Please note that vehicles may not be left unattended curbside, or they may be ticketed and/or towed.
Can you page my party in the airport?
Are there any hotels near the airport?
- Yes, contact Guest Services for more information.
Where can I file a complaint?
- We would like to hear your questions, compliments, and complaints regarding your travels through AVL. You may send those comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you may mail your comment to:
Asheville Regional Airport Authority Attn: Public Relations Terminal Drive, Suite 1 Fletcher, NC 28732
Do you have a lost and found department?
- Yes. If you believe you left something in the airport terminal, contact Lost and Found at 828-684-4577.
- For items left on airplanes, please contact your airline.
What happens if a flight is diverted to Asheville or if there is a tarmac delay?
What are the operating hours of the restaurant?
- The restaurant opens at 4:30 a.m. and closes 30 minutes prior to the last scheduled departure of the day.