We know there’s more to your trip than the flight. Use this page to plan your long-term parking plan. Don’t forget to arrive 2 hours before your departure!
Construction of a new parking garage began October 3, 2016. During construction, there will still be plenty of parking available for our passengers and visitors. Passengers may continue to park in the main parking lots directly across from the terminal (Short-term and Long-term Lots). In addition, passengers may use the Credit Card-Only Lot, and NOW OPEN – a Pre-paid Lot across the street from the main entrance, with 24/7 shuttle service.
Short-term Lot Parking Rates:
(located closest to the terminal)
- Up to 30 minutes = $1.00
- Each additional 30 minutes = $1.00
- After four hours, flat daily fee = $25.00
Pre-paid Lot Parking Rates*:
(located directly across from the main entrance)
- Daily Rate = $6.00
- Weekly Rate = $36.00 (7th day is free)
Long-term and Long-term Credit Card Lot* Parking Rates:
- Up to 1 hour = $1.50
- Each additional hour = $1.50
- Daily maximum (24 hours) = $8.00
- Weekly maximum = $48.00 (7th day is free)
Cell Phone Waiting Lot
A cell phone waiting lot is available for guests who are picking up arriving passengers. These guests may wait in the cell phone lot until they are contacted by their arriving passenger, at which time it is easy to pull out of the lot and around to the front of the terminal building. There is no limit to the amount of time a vehicle may be in the cell phone lot, provided the vehicle remains attended at all times. Unattended vehicles are subject to ticketing and/or towing. The cell phone lot is located down the hill from the main terminal, on the right-hand side. Watch for orange signs.
Payment is made as you exit the Short-term or Long-term lot with your vehicle. We accept major credit cards, cash, and traveler’s checks (no personal or business checks). You must use a credit card in the Credit Card-Only lot. Payment for the Pre-paid lot is made upon arrival, and major credit cards and cash are accepted.
The Long- and Short-Term parking lots are located directly across from the terminal building. In the event these parking lots become full, nearby overflow parking is available.
Also, during construction of our new parking garage, two additional and convenient lots are available for passengers and visitors. Already in operation, a credit card-only lot is located just past the terminal on the right (watch for orange signs). Beginning soon, a pre-paid lot will be located directly across the street from the main entrance, and an ADA-accessible shuttle will be operated 24/7 to pick-up and drop-off passengers at the terminal curbside.
Handicapped parking is available in designated areas of the Short-Term parking lot (located closest to the terminal) at the Long-Term parking rate. Van-accessible parking spaces, which are wider and are marked by appropriate signage, are also available. Customers must display the handicap placard while parked and notify the parking attendant when exiting the lot to receive the handicap parking rate.
Our parking lot is equipped with emergency phones. Should you need to use them, look for the tall poles with the blue lights on top. We are happy to provide the following services free of charge on a staff-available basis. Please contact an attendant in the parking lot for assistance.
- Lost Car Assistance
- Tow Truck Call-Out (for customers needing mechanical assistance)
- Key Retrieval (requires signing a hold harmless liability waiver)
- Battery Jump Start (requires signing a hold harmless liability waiver)
Lost Parking Ticket
Short-Term Parking (located closest to the terminal) Rates: If your ticket is lost, please see a parking attendant at the Exit Plaza. Customers with a lost parking ticket will be charged the maximum daily rate for the number of days (or portion thereof) the vehicle was in the lot. All vehicles are counted and the license plate recorded each night between midnight and 4 a.m.
- Parking lots are open 24/7
- Please park in designated parking spaces only
- All vehicles parked in non-designated spaces may be ticketed or towed at the owner's risk and expense
- Vehicles parked in any parking lot for more than 30 days will be considered abandoned unless the customer has notified the parking contractor in advance
- Please stop by the Exit Plaza or call 828-209-2125 to make arrangements to leave a vehicle in the lot for an extended period
- Abandoned vehicles will be towed at owner's cost
- VIEW MAP