We know there’s more to your trip than the flight. Use this page to help make your parking plan.
Don’t forget to arrive 2 hours before your departure!
Hourly Lot Rates:
(located closest to the terminal)
- Up to 30 minutes = $1.00
- Each additional 30 minutes = $1.00
- 4+ hours/daily maximum = $25.00
Garage Parking Rates:
- Up to one hour = $2.00
- Each additional hour = $2.00 (up to 4 hours)
- 4+ hours/daily maximum = $12.00
- Weekly rate = $72 (7th day is free)
Daily Lot Rates:
- Up to 1 hour = $2.00
- Each additional hour = $2.00
- 4+ hours/daily maximum = $9.00
- Weekly maximum = $54.00 (7th day is free)
Handicapped Parking Rates:
- All designated handicapped spaces are charged at the Daily parking rates
Designated handicapped spaces are located in the Parking Garage and Hourly Lot (located closest to the terminal). All designated handicapped spaces are charged at the Daily parking rate. Van-accessible parking spaces, which are wider and are marked by appropriate signage, are also available. Customers must display the handicap placard while parked and notify the parking attendant when exiting the lot to receive the handicap parking rate.
Entrances to Daily, Hourly, and Garage parking lots are located directly across from the terminal building. Use the main entrance to the airport to access parking.
Cell Phone Waiting Lot
A cell phone waiting lot is available for guests who are picking up arriving passengers. These guests may wait in the cell phone lot until they are contacted by their arriving passenger, at which time it is easy to pull out of the lot and around to the front of the terminal building. There is no limit to the amount of time a vehicle may be in the cell phone lot, provided the vehicle remains attended at all times. Unattended vehicles are subject to ticketing and/or towing. The cell phone lot is located down the hill from the main terminal, on the right-hand side. Watch for orange signs.
Payment is made as you exit the Hourly, Garage or Daily lot with your vehicle. We accept major credit cards, cash, and traveler’s checks (no personal or business checks).
Our parking lot is equipped with emergency phones. Should you need to use them, look for the tall poles with the blue lights on top. We are happy to provide the following services free of charge on a staff-available basis. Please contact an attendant in the parking lot for assistance.
- Lost Car Assistance
- Tow Truck Call-Out (for customers needing mechanical assistance)
- Key Retrieval (requires signing a hold harmless liability waiver)
- Battery Jump Start (requires signing a hold harmless liability waiver)
Lost Parking Ticket
If your ticket is lost, please see a parking attendant at the Exit Plaza. Customers with a lost parking ticket will be charged the maximum daily rate for the number of days (or portion thereof) the vehicle was in the lot. All vehicles are counted and the license plate recorded each night between midnight and 4 a.m.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Two charging stations are located in the Hourly Lot, near the entrance to the parking garage. There is no cost to use the charging stations. Parking fees apply, and units are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Level 2, 7.2KW, 240V
- Pedestal mounted charger and plug
- Connection type: J1772 coupler
- Parking lots are open 24/7
- Please park in designated parking spaces only
- All vehicles parked in non-designated spaces may be ticketed or towed at the owner's risk and expense
- Vehicles parked in any parking lot for more than 30 days will be considered abandoned unless the customer has notified the parking contractor in advance
- Please stop by the Exit Plaza or call 828-209-2125 to make arrangements to leave a vehicle in the lot for an extended period
- Abandoned vehicles will be towed at owner's expense