What airlines fly to/from AVL?
- Allegiant, American, Delta, Elite and United.
What non-stop flights are there from AVL?
- ALLEGIANT: Denver (DEN), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Newark (EWR), Orlando Sanford (SFB), Punta Gorda/Ft. Myers (PGD), St. Pete/Clearwater (PIE), Washington, D.C./Baltimore (BWI),
- AMERICAN: Charlotte (CLT), Dallas (DFW) seasonal
- DELTA: Atlanta (ATL), New York (LGA) seasonal
- ELITE: Vero Beach (VRB) seasonal
- UNITED: Chicago (ORD), Newark (EWR)
When are you going to get a flight to… (insert city you love)?
- We are always working to bring you new service and new routes. Airport staff members meet regularly with airlines to advocate for western North Carolina residents and pass along the message that there are new destinations that would be well received by our travelers. So fear not — we hear your requests for non-stop flights to (insert city you love) and hope to bring good news to you in the future!
What time do the ticket counters open?
- Most ticket counters open 90 minutes – 2 hours before your flight time. Contact your airline directly for more information.
How much is a plane ticket?
- That depends on where you’re going, when you want to go, and how far in advance you book your ticket. Check with your airlines, or use an on-line booking tool to check fares.
Who do I contact to make flight reservations?
- You can book your trip with airlines directly, use an on-line booking site, or work with a travel agent.
What are the baggage restrictions?
My checked baggage was lost/damaged, so what can I do?
You will need to file a claim with your airline at their ticket counter or by calling their toll-free baggage claim number:
- Allegiant: 1-866-719-3910
- American: 1-800-535-5225
- Delta: 1-800-325-8224
- United: 1-800-335-2247